Amazon Vendor Central Account Manager
A Vendor Central Account Manager at Amazon is responsible for nurturing and maintaining relationships with suppliers who sell their products directly to Amazon.
Summary & Overview
As an Amazon Vendor Central Account Manager, you will be responsible for leading the marketplace strategy to exceed annual sales targets and increase conversion and repeat visits. You thrive in building growth, innovation, client success, and constantly staying ahead of the marketing curve! Our Account Managers have the opportunity to earn monthly bonuses based on client results and receive performance-based incentives!
Amazon Vendor Central Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Drive short and long term Amazon and e-commerce strategy to meet and exceed company’s growth goals
- Own and manage AMZ Search PPC initiatives & metrics
- Manage sales forecasts by providing weekly/monthly/quarterly estimates on sales projections and plans
- Own the Amazon & E-tailer; media budget, sampling, promotions and holiday
- Drive customer acquisition, retention and growth through AMZ digital marketing
- Manage day-to-day Seller Central operations, such as inventory management, order tracking and forecasting
- Partner closely with external agencies, e-tailers and internal marketing teams to develop strategies to maximize ROAS
- Help support planning and execution of Amazon ad spend with media agencies that support the brand’s sales goal and marketing focuses
- Partner with marketing teams to create content including product page, brand store, assets, videos, reviews and refreshes for Amazon and E-tail partners
- Liaising with Supply Chain and Demand Planning to secure forecasts in line with channel plans and financial forecasts
- Activate the right growth levers by tracking, analyzing and drawing conclusions from specific KPIs (new to brand, top of funnel, unique visitors, conversion rate, profit optimization, coca.)
- Create ASINs, upload images, A+ content and set up promotions
- Create and maintain sales and marketing grid: promotional calendar, product exclusivity guide, cross selling mechanisms, product launches and marketing activations
- Own the catalog maintenance on Amazon
- Identify and lead new test ideas to additional revenue
- Track category trends to implement growth strategies
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5+ years Amazon, ecommerce or agency experience within Retail, CPG or DTC
- Previous Amazon experience strongly preferred
- Communicates clearly and succinctly in both oral and written forms
- Interest and enthusiasm for the e-commerce industry
Amazon Account Manager Qualifications:
• 4 years' experience with Amazon Marketplace marketing
• Experience driving Amazon sales through paid search and display
• Strong understanding of Amazon Marketing strategy
You'll be a great fit with AO2 if you are:
- Highly analytical; comfortable with data and numbers.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Always paying attention to details, small things don’t slip by.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Always willing to advocate for your ideas.
- Self-driven to succeed and comfortable executing at a high level while working in an entirely remote team setting.
- Driven to spearhead projects and initiatives that may not yet exist.
- You only want to work in a 100% remote role.
- You’re a pro at communicating and collaboration.
- Highly value working with people you like and respect.
- Confident in your skills and a solid team player (We’re peers here, no egos please) but also comfortable working asynchronously.
- Hungry to play an impactful role and not afraid to fail!
We’ve created a space where high-achievers can succeed, but are also safe to fail. We’re always learning how to make AO2 the best place to work for all of us, and not just another agency. We seek amazing people that offer different perspectives and bring additional skills to our team. If you’re looking to contribute in a big way toward building the best agency on the planet, we’d love to hear from you!